Shoei Neotec 3 - White
Dual homologated lightweight helmet with internal sun visor, and fully removable washable interiorView full details
Verified Customer Reviews for Shoei Neotec 3
I have had my Neotec 2 for 4 years and rate at 5 (excellent). I have given 4 (good) for the new Neotec 3 simply because it isn't a huge leap forward from the previous Neotec 2.
- Obviously top notch build quality and materials
- Modular mechanism perfect
- Top ventilation feels improved, but the chin vent feels less effective, even when fully open
- Helmet is quiet, but not noticeably more so than Neotec 2
- Sun visor larger and does block out more light, but it does now touch my nose due to increased size
- Narrower chin strap: I would argue that it is slightly more uncomfortable that the wider one on the previous helmet. Also, both my Neotec 2 and 3 are the exact same size, but the strap of the 3 is slightly shorter when fully extended making it only possible to fasten on the first 2 rachet notches ( could click 4 notches previously). Probably doesn't matter, but an observation all the same
Nevertheless I am very happy with this helmet. However if I was looking for lid and did not yet have a Shoei, I would get the Neotec 2 if they are reduced in price
Shoei Neotec 3 - White
- AIM fibreglass and organic fibre layered shell construction
- Dual homologated for both open and closed use
- Dual density EPS liner
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Mist-resistant CNS-3C visor with centre locking system
- Pinlock insert included
- Easy operation chin and top intake vents with insect filter
- Wind tunnel designed rear air extraction vent
- Stainless steel micro ratchet retention system
- Chinstrap reinforced with high-strength fibres
- Chin curtain and breath guard
- Noise isolator cheek pads to help reduce unwanted road noise
- Removable and washable chin strap cover
- Integrated spoiler
- Prepared for Sena SRL communication system
- 3 lightweight shell sizes
- ECE 22.06 standard
Product VideosShoei Neotec 3 helmet review
Shoei manufacture all of their products using the keywords quality & value, and have used these criteria ever since they began manufacturing motorcycle helmets in January 1960. The Shoei helmet brand has always been at the forefront of motorcycle helmet technology since its creation, and continues to lead in terms of technical innovation, design, and safety. With over 50 years experience, they continue to manufacture the entire Shoei helmet range in Japan to this very day. Whilst the brand can undoubtedly be described as premium, Shoei helmets offer fantastic value for money when you consider the serious levels of comfort, build quality and technology that go into every helmet they produce. Shoei develop all of their bike helmets with a specific philosophy in mind which they call the Shoei Safety Concept. The thinking behind their philosophy is that crash helmets must be developed to ensure maximum head protection, whilst also providing unrivalled levels of comfort. Ultimately, Shoei believe that a relaxed ride provided through comfort makes a highly important contribution to the rider's safety. The safety elements of each bike helmet come under one of two headings, Passive or Active Safety. Passive safety includes focus on such elements as impact absorption and material rigidity whilst active safety refers to emphasis on ventilation, fit and noise reduction. Shoei are now, truly, one of the most popular and most highly rated helmet brands in the world.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.