SW Motech Ion M Tail Bag
Durable UV-resistant 600D polyester 36 litre tail bag with waterproof inner bag and carry handleView full details
Verified Customer Reviews for SW Motech Ion M Tail Bag
Strong, expandable, waterproof liner, usual SW connections, using as a rack bag, perfect and v roomy, would highly recommend
SW Motech Ion M Tail Bag
- Durable, highly UV-resistant 600D polyester with water-resistant interior coating
- Optimized for the passenger seat or tail of many models
- Volume expansion from 26 to 36 litres via two side zips, width varies from 44 to 54 cm
- 4 D-rings for attaching the shoulder strap or additional pieces of luggage
- No flapping, thanks to reinforced sides
- Easy access: 2 outer pockets and mesh compartment inside lid
- Large main compartment for individual loading
- Practical carrying handle
- Non-slip underside for ideal grip
- Attractive with the combination of textile fabric made from polyester with black soft vinyl
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Subtle design elements stitched SW Motech logo and bull in silver grey
- Includes 1x Ion M Tail Bag, 1x waterproof inner bag, 4x loop straps (67cm), 4x loop straps (17cm), 2x straps for attaching to licence plate holder, 1x shoulder strap, and 1x adhesive protective foil
The Ion M tail bag can be attached to nearly any motorcycle tail thanks to its optimized fit and the curved, non-slip bottom. Especially handy, the tail bag features two outer pockets and a mesh compartment inside the lid. The easy-access 26 litre storage compartment can be expanded to 36 litres by two expanders on the sides, if needed. The reinforced sides prevent the bag from flapping - even with sporty driving. An integrated carrying handle and accompanying shoulder strap make the Ion M tail bag into a comfortable travel bag, as well.
Made from black 600D polyester with elements of soft vinyl, the tail bag combines an attractive design with roadworthy features like optimized storage, non-slip underside, lockable main compartment zip and a waterproof inner bag. The reflecting textile welts are barely visible in the light of day, but in the dark the visibility is greatly increased.
|Construction Type||Soft Luggage|
|Luggage Type||Tail Bag|
|Max Capacity (ltr)||31 - 40|
Germany's leading motorcycle luggage company can trace its roots back to one bike adventure in 1994. Engineer Jurgen Swora wanted the right luggage for a trip to Libya on his Honda Africa Twin, so he made his own. His creation was so popular among friends that it led to the birth of SW Motech in 1999. Now charging into its third decade, SW Motech is still true to those original principles of high-quality engineering. Craftsmanship with metal remains the foundation of the company, which has grown to over 200 employees, and now it has a wide range of soft luggage to complement the hard luggage around which the company made its name.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.