SW Motech Pro Rearbag Tail Bag
Universal ballistic nylon tail bag with mesh compartment, waterproof inner bag, and carry handleView full details
Verified Customer Reviews for SW Motech Pro Rearbag Tail Bag
Needed a tail pack for shorter day trips which don't justify fitting the side cases. Also needed something that would fit on the pillion seat - didn't want to have to fit a rack. I've not used it in anger yet, but have had a trial run at fitting it. It's well made and feels like a quality bit of kit. The base of the pack is really grippy, so there's no need to get paranoid and end up over- tightening the anchor straps. Sits nicely on the pillion of my V100 - and anchors nicely to the pillion peg hangers and the rear indicator brackets. Feels very secure, and instils confidence for when I actually go out on the road with it fitted. And at 24L without expanding it, it will hold everything I need (and more) for a day out.
I wanted a tail pack that I could use for three day breaks. Not keen on top boxes so I went with this one SW MOTECH Pro.
Good quality all around, fits on the rear rack of my GS very well plenty of anchor points. 35 ltr capacity is perfect for me. Top service from SBS as usual. Totally recommend this bag, SW MOTECH is expensive but their products are first class.
SW Motech Pro Rearbag Tail Bag
- Made of durable and highly UV-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon with splashproof inner lining
- 22-34 litre capacity
- Universal fit for almost all motorcycles
- Top of the bag is made of laminated and dimensionally stable EVA material
- Zip mesh compartment in the lid
- Additional storage thanks to two outer pockets with covered zips
- Volume expansion in the top area from 22 to 34 litres
- Storage space for a helmet
- Underside made of anti-slip material
- Robust lashing eyes for secure fastening of the bag at 4 points and for lashing accessory bags
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Zip management: Elastic loops prevent the zip pulls from fluttering
- MOLLE attachment made of stable Hypalon material on the upper side for attaching accessory bags
- Simple and quick attachment of the bag to the motorcycle with loop straps with a patented lashing hook
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Includes 1x Pro Rearbag tail bag, 1x waterproof inner bag, 4x loop straps with lashing hooks, 2x lashing eyes for attaching to the license plate holder, 1x protective foil, and mounting instructions
With its universal fit, the Pro Rearbag is just as suitable for use on street bikes as it is for the passenger seat of a touring enduro. With a volume of 22 litres, which can be expanded up to 34 litres, the bag offers enough space for luggage on the passenger seat of your motorcycle. You can even stow your helmet in the Rearbag. The slightly convex underside adapts to the seat and is equipped with anti-slip material. The top of the Pro rearbag tail bag, made of dimensionally stable and laminated EVA material, gives additional bags a secure hold on the sewn-on MOLLE attachment.
The tail bag from the Pro series is made of indestructible 1680D ballistic nylon, which was originally designed for military use. It also boasts high-quality workmanship and well-thought-out features: reflective attachments ensure better visibility, robust lashing hooks secure the bags quickly and easily at the tail, and a MOLLE attachment on the top allows accessory bags to be attached.
The patented lashing hooks allow flexible attachment of the Pro tail bags. The straps are hooked and tensioned in one step. To remove the bag, the strap is released in one easy step and removed from the lashing eyelet by pulling on the drawstring. The excess strap length can be secured to the strap with a hook & loop fastener. This allows the bag to be used on different motorcycles, and the strap length can be adjusted accordingly.
|Construction Type||Soft Luggage|
|Luggage Type||Tail Bag|
|Max Capacity (ltr)||31 - 40|
Germany's leading motorcycle luggage company can trace its roots back to one bike adventure in 1994. Engineer Jurgen Swora wanted the right luggage for a trip to Libya on his Honda Africa Twin, so he made his own. His creation was so popular among friends that it led to the birth of SW Motech in 1999. Now charging into its third decade, SW Motech is still true to those original principles of high-quality engineering. Craftsmanship with metal remains the foundation of the company, which has grown to over 200 employees, and now it has a wide range of soft luggage to complement the hard luggage around which the company made its name.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.