Dainese D-Air Smart Jacket - Black
Revolutionary universal air bag system that fits under or over any motorcycle jacketView full details
Verified Customer Reviews for Dainese D-Air Smart Jacket
I was looking for an airbag vest that can be worn under and/or over my gear, this does exactly that. The second important requirement was that it has to be light and easy to live with, so a massive plus for this vest as it has no bulky back protector built in. Finally, the cost had to be reasonable and include everything. I really didn't want to have to pay a monthly subscription like most other airbags.
Really pleased with it!
Dainese D-Air Smart Jacket - Black
- Fits under or over any motorcycle jacket, providing the ultimate protection
- Lightweight and highly breathable abrasion-resistant textile construction
- Intelligent trigger system with integrated gyroscope, accelerometer and GPS
- The system checks itself every 1000 times per second, for fast-acting trigger
- D-Air microfilament airbag technology originally developed for MotoGP
- Built-in rechargeable battery (Lasts 26 hours) with a USB charge cable
- Automatically activates when it detects vibration or moving faster than 10kmh
- Protection provided is equivalent to seven CE level 2 back protectors
- Full 360-degree impact tracking, system works when stopped at lights
- Covers highsides, lowsides (without tumbling) and lateral collisions
- Requires D-Air app to sync and register, available on iOS and Android
- Large front zip closure system with two zipped pockets for small items
- Requires no connection to the bike, thanks to the fully wireless system
- Replaceable internal airbag and inflator
The Smart Jacket offers maximum protection. This vest leaves you free to live your life on two wheels, without compromises. It is lightweight, well-ventilated, foldable, and water-resistant. It can be worn over or under any other jacket or outfit and it offers the safety of the Dainese D-air intelligent system, the same one used by MotoGP champions. The airbag is now truly for everyone. This vest combines all the power of the latest-generation Dainese D-air and the convenience of an easy to wear garment, now you can have D-Air protection for both your leather and textile jacket.
Product VideosThe Smart Vest
In 1972 Mr Lino Dainese made some leather motocross trousers, starting a biking brand that has since brought style and innovation to motorcyclists the world over. Working with some of the most evocative names in motorcycle racing, Dainese led the way in the development of leather stretch panels, knee sliders and race suits- cut to suit the rider in a real world riding position. The 80's brought back protectors (with Barry Sheene), composite armour, and more aerodynamic suits; whilst the 90's brought gloves with knuckle armour and the first biking airbag system. Dainese remains at the forefront of motorcycle clothing technology and continues to be the brand of choice for the biggest names in bike racing, all the way up to the greatest rider of all time, Valentino Rossi. Today, Dainese is one of the most recognisable, coolest, and most aspirational motorcycle brands on the planet. With a well deserved reputation for safety that has crossed over into nearly every extreme sport there is, the name Dainese is synonymous with style, protection, comfort and durability.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.